Mar 10, 2012

Tutorial & video coming!!

This is funny...everytime I announce something on my blog is like...HEY HEY!! lOok is awesome, amazing...Lol!!! Yeap! That's me always excited about what Im learning.  I discovered is even more fun to share what Im learning....keep coming back in the next days...Im posting a tutorial on the flower you see here and also a video to share how to make these cute boxes. I just couldn't wait one more day to show you these cuties.

Leave me your love with your comments...you are AWESOME!!
yes, you!!
Love ya!
Jessica

Stamp sets: You're a gem
CS and dsp: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait,
Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo.
Punches: Oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Blossom Punch
Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Fun flowers die, Sale-a-bration brads and ribbon
Other: Scallop Ribbon in Old Olive, Rhinestones and Pearls.
Video coming soon!!

CS and DSP: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
Punches: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Blossom Punch, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch
Other: Sale-a-bration brad & ribbon
I made these for the wonderful ladies that were at my last workshops.
They are such a blessing!!

1 comment:

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? Leave me your feedback below! I would LOVE to hear from you!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...